Arc'teryx Index 15 Backpack iliad (2019) Hike & Camp Hiking Backpacks
Inspired summit pack design, the Index 15 Backpack is lean and simple, light and compact, and stores in its own front pocket making it an idea take along for travellers and backpackers. The top loading main compartment easily holds lunch, a rain shell or midlayer, and other small necessities. An internal stash pocket supports a hydration bladder or secures a tablet computer. Eight external loops make it possible to clip on water bottles or other small items, or to rig a bungee system to strap larger items to the outside of the pack. Handles make grab and go easy, and allow the pack to be hung up when not in use.
- Materials: P200p Polyester 200 Denier plain weave, N100mr-HT
- Eight outer loop straps for attaching larger objects to the outside
- Backpack is stowable in one of the pockets
- Ultra-lightweight, adjustable shoulder straps
- Carrying handles top and bottom
, Inner pocket for hydration bladder or tablet computer